Sr. Embedded Firmware Engineer - 1 Position
The candidate will be responsible for developing firmware for our innovative IIOT and consumer electronics applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop firmware and test software for STM / Atmel / PIC / ARM microcontroller families across different verticals
- Develop required scripts to support test framework
- Debug and validate the product developed
- Work closely with Hardware engineering team to develop and debug hardware.
- Interact with Eco-system partners in realizing the product including fabrication, assembly, environmental qualification etc
- Do you have 2-3 years of experience in Embedded Firmware Development, debug, testing and validation?
- Do you consider yourself adept and passionate about Embedded programming?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, YOU MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. DO MENTION YOUR CURRENT CTC IN YOUR RESUME. (IF YOU ARE HIRED, COPY OF CURRENT CTC NEEDS TO BE PRODUCED ON THE DAY OF JOINING).
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Expertise in Microprocessor / Microcontroller Architectures of Intel / ARM / STM / Atmel / PIC / IA etc.
- Strong in C, Embed C, C++, Linux, Assembly language programming
- Strong working knowledge of CAN / Bluetooth / WIFI / GSM
- Expertise in Atmel Studio / System Workbench / KEIL / MPLAB
- Shell scripting / Perl / Python
- Experience in SDLC, STLC
- Ability to work independently and deliver with quality
- How many years of C programming experience do you have? – 2 yrs must
- How many years of Debugging experience do you have? – 1 year must
- How many years of work experience do you have? – 2 yrs must
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Send your profile to email@example.com